Saturday, January 9, 2010

Zero

What's religion? What's faith? and what are your believes today?
In ancient times we worship the moon and sun...
music and dancing had been a way of expression
Today I don't know if we have one

Chorus:
A curse in the place, that didn’t give me rest
A curse in the place that didn’t open their arms for an embrace
A curse in the place, that slammed the doors in my face
A curse in the place, that left the ones in need to hang and burn
So many misunderstanding along the way that we can’t longer control
cause power and greed rules them

Is there such a thing as a destiny? Is there one for my soul?
Am I so lost that I can’t see it at all?
or I am walking through every reason to be and become?
If even the smallest creature has one- even though it is the simplest one-
am I that dumb?-why can't I see mine?

Chorus

Is this my only reason to be? Questioning life, Unrevealing the cruelty and vanity in society?
Feeling pain in happiness and sadness- Feeling vulnerable- Feeling doomed- Feeling imprisoned
Is love enough? or just a fairy tale? Is passion enough?
Is an ideal enough or needs an action to be heard?
Work- a word from modern times
Surviving- a word forever
Love- the only word that is real- a destiny

No comments: