Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sofi's Mantra

i shall always try to keep untruths out from my thoughts
i shall always listen to my heart and not my confused mind
i shall always believe my only freedom is the one i create for myself

fighting for that moment in life when time doesn't count but feel life

i shall always see light when life shows me only darkness
i shall always dig deep into my feelings when i can't understand or control
i shall always face my fears

fighting for that moment in life when time doesn't count but feels life

i shall always close my eyes in silence when my head gets too loud
i shall always listen to the voice of nature for advice
i shall always question myself and others, never agreeing without understanding

i shall never be scared of being wrong
i shall always find love behind every emotion
i shall always be true to myself and others
I shall always try to forgive even when they done me wrong

1 comment:

PAZ said...

I wish we all did...