Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Future?- Circle Of Stones Story

hahaha! she always laughed in her younger age
but now she cant stop doing it
her laugh- loud and clear and everyone hears
her white long silver hair like a whole moon lighted night
a waterfall of light pouring into the ocean

her eyes tell a thousand stories- you can tell she cried a lot
of pain and laughter
oh! her hands- her poor hands
she use to look at them and say: " oh my hands my poor hands!
what would i do without my hands...
yes i know i have to take care of them"

she laughs and she laughs like an old tree she moves
nothing seems the same, she says
if i knew before ... i had my doubts that it might be this way but still thought i had more
but time never waits
hahahaha! she laughs so loud
if i knew but i guess i know now
at least i know now.

1 comment:

Pepa Chan said...

que lindo sof, me encanto estr ultimo! seguis asiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

love u sis!