Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nightmares

I woke up today without even knowing
that I was going to have a sleepless night
with the keenest knife stuck in my heart
I look at the stars and they don’t seem beautiful anymore
instead, they scare me
I am devastated, by an invisible current of pain
would it me too drastic to stay quiet in the dark trembling my heart out?
would it be too drastic to stay until the flames erupt through my mouth?
Or wait until things calm down, and my hearts heal one more time?

Pay me back I bought a fairy tale and you gave a horror one
the one I am scared all the time, and now, I am lost and tired

Scary it is feeling that I don’t have the same effect on you
frightening and painful it is- or its that I blind? Or that you hide it all inside?
I bought a fairy tale and I want it now if you cant give it to me, just pay me back
pay me my time I spent shaking in horror, pay me my lonely nights,
pay me the days I was in sorrow.
Well, I bought a fairy tale,
but all I need is not to be scared and in pain all the time

No comments: