Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Truthful Night

The night spread its wings, when the sun fall down
I was still hoping for that soft light to touch my face
and warm up the tears that got stuck somewhere in my heart

Knowledge became a boundary that I fear and not dare to face
understanding oh far away it is from me
while sometimes I can hold and embrace, steps away it is
always, feeling out of reach like the moon- so close and so far away at the same time
like water through my hands

There are no answers
There is no truth
There is just life

A deep feeling of absence and quietness, invades me from time to time
where I become nothing, light as a feather and heavy as a pound of them
my body transcends its own limits and mind gets confuse so it stops
Energy. Life. .... could be my only answer to every question
that’s all I have, might not be too bright, too wise
but that’s the only certainty I have in this life

No comments: