Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh So Many Why's

hat happens when everything makes sense and at the exact same time,
nothing makes sense at all
and I wonder if we are the ones, making our lives harder and harder
every time harder and harder
when the universe its ruled in such a simple way
you ask why and I ask why, oh so many times
and I discovered that I am not getting any wiser, on the contrary
it feels that, I am getting dumber and dumber, every time dumber and dumber
‘cause I still have so many why’s

Like why do we imprison ourselves and others
in traditions, rules, religion and society?
When life should be as simple as the air we breath
you ask why and I ask why, oh so many times
and I don’t think I am getting any smarter, on the contrary
it feels that, I am getting dumber and dumber, every time dumber and dumber
‘cause I still don’t understand so many why’s

I don’t wonder why or how my heart beats anymore, instead
I wonder why my heart rushes every time I feel trapped
and who had this greatest idea in the past of setting a standard of life
reflections, perceptions and the eternal questions that I am so weary to ask....
Why oh so many why’s

and I don’t think I am getting any wiser, on the contrary
it feels that, I am getting dumber and dumber,‘cause I still have so many why’s
so many why’s....

No comments: