Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Words as My Voice


As the rain has a name,

As the rain has a voice and words.

I have them too.

As the rain has a reason to be,

I have one too.

As the ocean to be calm and wild

As the ocean to have and end for the sight

I have one too

As the ocean that has an outside look and an inner world

I have them too.

As the seasons to be part of a cycle

I take part too.

As a whole, as a fragment

I’m one as I’m all.

As the sky that has two faces, that make one

As the sky that has an imaginary side

As the sky that says to much with no words spoken

I am too. I have them too.

As the sky with fallen meteors, stuck in a nest

As the sky with a hanging dream

As the sky with a unfinished history

I live that too. With no beginning and no end

As the breeze sings

As the wind tells

As the hurricane shouts

My words as my voice

Will remain on the air…

A breeze will take them away

But the trade

Will remain and remain.

No comments: