Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To Do Lists










How many to do lists

I have made in all these years

So many I can't recall the number

Did I fulfill my dream?

None of these lists said: Achieve my dream now!

How sad…

I know it takes time… but how much time?

Today the sun shines

And not every day will be summer

So when it’s going to be the day

So many factors

So hard

Usually to be fulfilled

We need the help of others

Maybe souls that we haven’t found yet

Places that we haven’t discovered

Talents waiting to get freed

Is happiness and fulfillment ever going to come?

When? Could it be today? Or we always need more?

I guess I would have to drop so many activities I am suppose to do today

What am I doing then? Any of these things bring satisfaction?

If they don’t mean my happiness are they a way to achieve that happiness?

Or just something to fill the hours of the day?

Je ne ce pas…

Life is so beautiful, so much to see, so many people to meet and learn from them… so much

And there’s not much time

I need to get there now

And how do you do it, without letting your life go by?

And without wasting your present thinking about what tomorrow will bring…

No comments: