Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bird Talk


I really thought we were meant to be
but how many times I thought we were meant to be

Funny enough, a bird came,
flew to my shoulder and said:
So what do you know?

Yes, I thought that was strange

but then, I thought
that maybe this bird
is the first time it speaks
and it actually chose me
to speak its first words
So yes, if you were wondering
I answered back to the bird
What do you mean? I said
I don't nothing at all
Nothing at all!

and I am proud

proud of my feelings
proud of my emotions

proud of my beliefs
proud cause I know my name


Know yourself

Know your name

Know who you are

It doesn't matter where are you going
as long as you know who you are

So if you ever find a bird

and it speaks to you

wait

it might have something worthy to say

No comments: