Friday, January 27, 2012

NEW JOURNEY

Where do I go from here?
Tired but strong. Filled with fears but courageous
that's how I feel.

Meanings that once meant something to me, now something completely different.
Facing life in a new way.

So now... Where do I go from here?
Its like I got to the top of a mountain... realizing that I am in the middle of a big mountain maze.
Although it feels closer... the sacred mountain its not glowing on the horizon yet. I don't feel discouraged... but I bet some days I will.
I now have answers that once before I didn't. But sometimes I don't know what to do with them.

So where do I go from here?
Feels like I don't have the right words to say, so I remain silent and reflect.
Feels like I don't know which one is the right step to take... so I remain floating in space. and after all this movement....
I don't want to stay paralyzed!!! its scares me

Do I need to re-connect with the universal space and re-learn the language? Am I not receptive as I think I am... that I can't see the way?

Where do I go from here?

** to be continued***

No comments: