Friday, January 27, 2012

MAKE IT A BETTER WORLD...

If I could
I would tear the concrete that's covering our soil, preventing it from sprouting, growing, evolving.
If I could
I would protect every particle of life that has been changed, murdered or mutated. producing chaos in our ecosystem, eradicating wild species. damaging our well being and creating imbalances in nature and evolution.
If I could
I would bring sense to all people and communities
stuck in believes or greed that don't serve us. because they pollute our land. because they only bring violence. because they destroy our earth. because they don't respect nature. because they don't protect us. because they don't speak of love.
If I could
I would save every tree. every wild plant. every animal. every stone... in danger of extinction. in danger of corrupting the balance of nature.
I would save .... every river. every ocean.every land.every word of love. every thought of hope. every action of change.
I would save... ancient traditions that connect and respect nature - every ancient knowledge and intuition that spoke of equality respect and universal understanding
If I could--- I would do it all
although I ll start with me and my own world. hope you ll join me.

And like Michale J said--- lets Heal the world make it a better place for you and for me

1 comment:

Joanne said...

You are a beautiful person and I treasure and am honoured that you share this with me.