Thursday, June 12, 2008

Reaching our Inner-Self











* Canvas 2(12x12)- Acrylics, pencil and oil pastels

"As I grow to be more aware, my mind quieter and my heart true
… my voice becomes clearer"












* Crows -Canvas 12x12 (acrylics, pencils and oil pastels)

"...while our voice spreads its wings carrying immaculate words,
an incessant light grows revealing our inner-self."


















The Inner Voice -Canvas 12x12 (acrylics, pencils and oil pastels)

Then, I disappear into an absolute silence and peace.
We reached our inner self, I am in bliss"















*Draft on paper 14x17- pencils

2 comments:

Hearing Light said...

Hey great blog, go to swaggerspot.com and get as much FREE advertising for it as you want.

Guadalupe Martinez said...

Que lindo CHofff
me encanta lo que estas escribiendo... cuantos aprendizajes, no??
y muy fuerte la pintura!

Congratttssss
Besos & LOve