Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Insights













*On paper14x17- pencil and watercolor pencils

I stopped regretting, I stopped praying, and I stopped questioning about my path in life
Instead I started living and believing that soon my dreams will sow and bloom turning into a bindweed that will reach the sky, just by being true to myself; by following the light and moving forward with the wind
We all have the power of the water, the earth, the air and the fire
And those who can’t see it, must be blind

As long as I can bright somebody’s path as well as my own,
As long as I can warmth somebody's heart as well as my own,
As long as I can bring flowing emotions to life

I don’t need anything more
I‘m not afraid of infinite love and a life of vibrantly and incessantly expression
There must be those who can’t understand my language,
but I can sing for them if they want

We all have the power of the moon and the sun
As long as we discover who we are and become that person that is waiting to get freed
I stopped regretting, I stopped praying, and I stopped questioning about my path in life
Instead I started living and believing

No comments: