Friday, September 19, 2014

Oh Sweet Child of Mine

Sweet child of mine, tell me what do you need. tell me about your wounds and sorrows. I want to love you and nurture you forever!I know that sometimes it doesn't feel fair... I know that sometimes you fall into anger and resentment when you don't get your ways, when you don't feel unconditional attention, love, and care from me or others.
I thank you for reminding me when I need to care for myself, acknowledge myself, love me and validate me. Thank you my sweet child, you are the wise one, it was never only about you, all along you where showing me the way to wholeness and I was so focused on you...
your way of loving and caring for me, your frustration no more than a projection to stop and give myself back the care, love, and attention I need.

No comments: