Monday, June 3, 2013

Words as my Voice


As the rain has a name,
As the rain has a voice,
I have them too.
As the rain has a reason to be,
I have one too.

As the ocean to be calm and wild
As the ocean to have and end for the sight
I have one too
As the ocean that has an inner world
I have one too.

As the seasons to be part of a cycle
I take part too.
As a whole, as a fragment
I’m one as I’m all.

As the sky that has two faces, that make one
As the sky that has an imaginary side
As the sky that says to much with no words spoken
I am too. I have them too.

As the sky with fallen meteors resting in a nest,
As the sky with a hanging dream,
As the sky holding a mystery, holding the unknown,
I live that too, with no beginning and no end.

As the breeze sings
As the wind tells
As the hurricane shouts
My words as my voice


`This poem was updated from one that I wrote in 2007`

No comments: