Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What's my Darkness?

What's darkness and
What's my darkness...?

When I think of "darkness":
I think of evil, horror and terrifying fear
I think of secrets, untrustworthy, manipulation, and lies
I think of confusion, anger and resentment
I think of chaos, corruption, and greed

But when I think of "dark":
I think of the colour black
I think of the night
I think of not enough light and sometimes that scares me
afraid of seeing something I am scared of like a spirit or even sensing one
I think of mystery and the unknown, and that... scares me too

and the more I think about it... different thoughts and feelings evolve
concentrated feeling and thoughts that slowly open up and become weightless

feelings of rejection and then acceptance
feelings of opposites that complement each other
feelings of fear and then amazing awe
feelings of dis-likeness and then beauty
feelings of mystery and magic

So what is my darkness? My dark spot, or actions, or even feelings?
Are those my limitations or my deepest fears?
... cause I don't think of myself as an evil being...?
So what is my darkness?
Is it what makes me unique and beautiful at the same time?
and I just been giving it a wrong definition...?

Whats my darkness?
When I think of the night - life couldn't go on without the night
the night provides us with time to rest, renewal, fresh air, with inspiration, with silence, ...
... the moon and the stars, with gratitude, with another day, with dreams and the unconscious

How does my life would be different
if when I was young I was taught that darkness its a beautiful thing
if I was taught or told what was darkness
if somehow I was guided to realize the difference
or just to give it another meaning not to fear darkness but to see it as it is
just another side -
"darkness" what brings balance

So What is my darkness?

No comments: