Sunday, February 10, 2008

Frozen Movements













I have no words...
The clouds are sliding through the pick of the mountains
blue silhouettes on the horizon

The breeze blows
bringing a lost snowflake
and the sound of cracking glaciers

I have no words...
Let me hide, hibernate until my time comes
Can’t find the way
I think I might be lost
I might be insane too

All I ever did was dream
Did I create an illusion that I can no longer sustain?
Or I lived in an illusion and now
I want to get to my dream?

Oh. No more words...
I have roots growing from all these crying
and now stuck in this moment
Can’t go further on or back
What to do?

No words. I have no words...
I’ve created a river of tears and now they are frozen
Who said I was cold? I don’t
So what am I doing here?

If I move will this mean that my situation will change?
I don’t know

No more words...

No comments: