Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Mayan Calendar

The winter solstice days begin to become longer once again as earth comes closer to the sun. With the winter solstice came the end of the mayan calendar for some, brought fears of the end of the world for others, the beginning of a new era, a new era of consciousness. For me these weeks brought a lot of questions of life understanding and with these came doubts. Senseless events where I have no understanding of a reason why. I could feel my pain and broken heart, to the point of judgement if its right to feel such pain, if its normal. Sometimes there is no explanation with the mind to those senseless events because we feel such pain that nothing our mind says will make us feel better. Our constant will to suppress pain, to be happy, feel good at all times to be good, do good to feed our self, our ego, our self worth to the point I had to question myself of my sanity, if its ok to feel such pain. But this is the time to surrender to the pain and understand everything in life has its place within the totality. Even though we can't understand it with our minds the answer is in love and within the expression of our essence.

No comments: