Friday, September 12, 2008

Every Seven Years

Every seven years, every single cell in your body changes- renewed- same soul, same spirit but the core completely different. Constantly changing, mutating, and transcending.

Life is a masterpiece, the universe a mystery, and awakening love is the symphony.

I must be living in two different dimensions like the moon, a hidden side, and unknown for those who aren't alert enough to notice.

Nothing makes sense, some days more than others. There is always that breeze that whispers in my ears “you should be standing somewhere else, so hurry time is running out", but with small steps I will reach that point and catch up with time. Silence sometimes can be as louder as a scream of help or relief. Sometimes you can ran as fast as you can without getting to the place you want, with your demons crawling from your back hanging tight. The moon does not shine all the time, but you can find it in the most precious times, in times of darkness it will help you to see where you are standing.

Someday I will look back and say “I’ve lived fully, brilliantly, honestly, fully… every second of my life”, and I will have found my nest of insight in balance until my heart stops and my soul at last will be free from this trap…

No comments: